dijous, 28 de març del 2019

MY DREAMS

Bucket list:
  1. I want to go to Iceland to see the Northern Lights.
  2. I want to go to see a football match in Camp Nou.
  3. I want to go to the university.
  4. I want to have a lot of pets.
  5. I want to go to Germany.
  6. I want to see a UCL final in the stadium.
  7. I want to meet Sergi Roberto, Leo Messi and other football players.
  8. I want to go to Alps.
  9. I want to live in the mountain.
  10. I want to New Zeland.
Writing:
I'd like to go to Iceland because I think its the most beautiful place in the world. It has a lot of things that you can see in anyother place of the world. I want to stay there for a long time, and visit all the natural scpaes that it has. Seeing the Northem Lights it's my ddream since I'm little, and I thinks that Iceland is the best place.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada