diumenge, 24 de febrer del 2019

DIALOGUE: MAKING SUGGESTIONS

NATÀLIA: Hi Irina! How are you?
IRINA: I’m fine, thanks, and you?
NATÀLIA: Well, I’m a little bit stress, because I’ve to read the book Sense and sensibility   
for the school, but I don’t find it anywhere. Do you have it?
IRINA: No, I don’t have it, sorry. Why don’t you go to the library of Girona and ask for it?
NATÀLIA: I don’t really want to go to Girona for only a book. It’s a shame that we don’t
have a library in Banyoles.
IRINA: Yes, it is… I have an idea! We are both members of the local community, aren’t we?
NATÀLIA: True! What are you thinking about?
IRINA: It’d be great if we could suggest if we can set up a community
library in the next meeting of the local community.
NATÀLIA: That’s definitely a great idea. We could consider making a
list of all the ideas we’ve to improve Banyoles too.
IRINA: I’m completely agreed. What about hosting a community blog?
NATÀLIA: Yes, it will be great for posting news about Banyoles and
suggesting ideas to improve the city.
IRINA: Maybe there could be more trees on unused lands.
NATÀLIA: I’m not really sure about it. I think we’ve enough trees.
IRINA: Okay, I would like to suggest the idea to the community and voted it.
NATÀLIA: Sure. Do you have another suggestion?
IRINA: Perhaps we could create an information center for visitors.
NATÀLIA: There’s no doubt that this would be a useful idea, because
the visitors could be informed of the activities and the tourist attractions in Banyoles.
IRINA: So I’ll put everything in the list. Now I have to go, but we will
see each other in the meeting.
NATÀLIA: Absolutely! See you soon, Irina!
IRINA: Bye.

Audio


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada