divendres, 1 de febrer del 2019

WRITING ABOUT AN ACTION THAT HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE TO YOUR LIFE

Hi Kate,
How have thimgs been doing? Since the last time we talked, I've began playing tennis with friends.
When I was younger I've been training lonely or with boys who weren't my friends. I used to think that playing tennis was boring, but when I started training with my friends I changed my opinion. I started enjoying a lot playing tennis and doing sport.
Basically, we're training every Wednesday afternoon and Saturday morning, and some weekends we play competitions in different tennis clubs in the province of Girona. Last year we played the Catalonia Championship, but we lost in the first round in Granollers. To be honest, when I wake up on Saturday morning I don't want to get up and go to tennis train. But when I'm there I enjoy it a lot. I've improved a lot this last year, because I've taken it more seriously.
Tennis has changed my life a lot!
Natàlia

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada