divendres, 1 de febrer del 2019

A TENNIS PLAYER'S LIFE

Week 1: Wednesday 13th of September
My first tennis class of the season. I went with a friend. I was very excited and scared too, because we had a new coach. Before going to class I thought that I was going to play very bad, because I didn't train since June. But when the class started, I felt very good and happy to be back on the court. Honestly, I didn't play bad.

Week 2: Saturday 23th of September

We did a lot of exercices and we ran a lot. I was doing drive and backhand well, but not the services. I did a lot of double faults! And our coach announced us that we have a tennis match next week against CT Girona... We have to get prepared.

Week 3: Sunday 1st of October

Our first match of the season. I was very nervous. I lost my individual match, I played bad, but my friend won her match and we won the doubles. She played really well, but not me. I have to improve. Anyway, we were very excited, because we won CT Girona, one of the best teams in Catalonia!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada