dijous, 9 de maig del 2019

DISCOVER YOURSELF

TASK 1:

I've done the multiple intelligences quiz and this are my results: 
















I'm completly agree with they, especially with Logical/Mathematical intelligence.

TASK 2:

I've done the personality quiz and this are my results: 




















I'm not completly agree with my results. I think when I have to make a desicion I prefer to think which is going to be the best option than choosing what I feel, so I'm more thinking than feeling. With the rest of my results I'm agree.
Acoring to the results, I should choose one of the following careers:











Honestly, any of them interest me.

TASK 3:

I'm not very shure about what I want to be in the future. I have diferent options of careers wich I would like to study like: astronomy, computer progammer, electronic engineer or video editor. I think the one that interest me the most is electronic engineer, because I have the types of intelligences that an electronic engineer need, and since I'm little I love all the things relationed with electronics. But I still have to years for think about the career I want to do, I have time and maybe I'll change my opinion.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada