divendres, 26 d’abril del 2019

Ajax: Do the Dutch giants have the right formula to succeed once more?

They have win 4 champions, but lately they they haven’t done anything important in Europe,
even they weren’t the best team in Eredivisie (dutch league). But this year, surprisingly,
they have arrived at UEFA Champions League semi-finals, beating Real Madrid and Juventus.
The Netherland is not an end-station for players, it’s a middle-station for footballers,
so it’s a selling country, but this year Ajax has found a great generation, they found the
balance between young and experience.

Can they win the UCL this season?
I think yes, they can. This season they have a great team and are playing really well.
But it's gonna be so hard because they have strong opponents. They have to play against
Tottenham in semi-finals, and if they pass they will play the final with Barça or Liverpool.
A lot of people in the world, including me, think they deserve the tiltle more than any other
team, and I'll be happy if they win, but honestly I prefer Barça because it's my team since I was
little.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada