dimarts, 22 de gener del 2019

ASKING FOR AND GIVING ADVICE

Irina→ Hi, I want to take a year off to travel and work before university. Where would you
go if you were me?

Natàlia→ If I were you, I’d go to Germany. My advice would be to calculate the cost of your
year off, so Germany isn’t too expensive.

Irina→ I’m agree, but would you suggest me any job there?

Natàlia→ I think that the best option for a person that doesn’t have a degree,
it’s working as a waiter. Make sure that you get a part-time job, because you would have
more time to explore the country.

Irina→ Okay, and it’s also useful for my work experience.

Natàlia→ You should find someone to travel with. You won’t feel lonely.

Irina→ Thank you, I will read travel articles of Germany.

Natàlia→ You’re welcome.


Audio



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada