divendres, 28 de setembre del 2018

MY LAST SUMMER


This summer was very funny. In July I stayed in Banyoles, and in august I went to Roses.

In July I did many things, but nothing special. I was in Banyoles. The first two weeks I spent a lot of time watching the football world cup. The last two weeks I usually played tennis or went to the pool with friends in the morning. And in the afternoon I stayed at home and watched Netflix or sometimes I went to the cinema in Girona.

August was my favorite month, it was very different than July. I spent all te month in Roses with my family and friends. All te mornings we went to the beach, we played football there or we only spent the time together. In the afternoon we usually played basketball or video games, but sometimes we went to the mountain or to ride bike.

In September I went back home. I did my maths homework and I prepared all the school material. And some days I played tennis or I went to the lake.

It was a fantastic summer, but very short!













Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada